Friday, May 19 2017
The Violence of Action:
Attacking Denials NOW
Five Steps to Get
Out in FRONT of
Audits and Denials
Finally Friday! Broadcasts are Sponsored by
The Health Law Partners, ZirMed,
and The Fifth National Physician Advisor and
Utilization Review Boot Camp
We will be going over Five Steps to help you get out in front of all the audits and denials that are coming your way, so you can be prepared to deal with them, or even head them off before they even happen!
Oh, and Ernie will review the key provisions in the American Health Care Act of 2017 that may affect providers and just about anyone who can fog a mirror.
Be SURE to join us when our Panel will be discussing :
- WHAT are The Top Ten Things You Should Never Do with a Baby
or a Health Care Bill?
- WHAT are the key elements in Contracting you MUST pay attention to?
- WHAT can you do to deal with status and contract disputes with Payers?
- WHAT can you do to create pro-active dialogues with payers?
- HOW can you create a “database” to deal with multiple payer contracts?
- WHAT is the best way to deal with Peer-to-Peer reviews?
- WHEN is it time to bring in a Legal Team and why?
- WHAT are the Top Ten Things Veema Serma Doesn’t Get About Medicare?
So join us, share your own insights and bring your questions for us!
Get our handouts, below…
Be sure to register to get emails about all our shows
Just Don’t Miss this Show!
FRIDAY – 1:00PM to 2:00PM EDT
Visit the archive for the show to get the original handouts
Appeal Academy’s Finally Friday! is now sponsored by
Visit www.thehealthlawpartners.com or call (248) 996-8510 or (212) 734-0128
Powered by WPeMatico